Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Getting my Work Done

I spend most of my mornings on projects. Having a toddler at home I have to take advantage of all of her sleep time, so my morning starts at 5:30am with a cup of coffee. I get Angel's lunch and breakfast ready and wake her up while we have meaningful conversations about dreams, flowers, and butterflies... or whatever else her 5 year old mind can come up with!

Once Angel is on the bus I have about 1 hour to work on art projects... two if I'm lucky!

Here is one of my most recent. It was a gift for my mother in law.

Before Color

After Color

I used these pictures for the drawing...

AbigailAngel

Don't worry! I take advantage of her nap time too! She goes down for about an hour before lunch and then another 2 hours after lunch. (Yes! Be jealous that my baby sleeps so long!) The truth is even if she doesn't sleep I still put her in her crib during nap time where she stays fairly quiet. She knows it's quiet time, and I love that about her!

Right now I'm working on the last few pictures for Teta's Adventure's Vol. 5. You can find Vol. 1-3 at amazon.com. I didn't do the art for Vol. 1, but my very talented cousin did!

I'm also working on a custom drawing for someone. Here's what I've got so far... Can you guess what it will be?

on a horse

No comments:

Post a Comment