Monday, April 16, 2012

What's coming up!

I finally finished Vol. 5 of Teta's Adventures, which appears to be the last of the series. It's been really exciting to see my pictures in print like this. Angel claims that these books were written and illustrated just for her. As long as I live I plan to keep that idea in her head! I love it when she carries her copy of the book around saying "this is one of the books my mommy and her friend made just for me!" I'm really looking forward to getting started on some new books! I've decided that illustrating children's books is probably one of my most favorite things to do!

Right now I'm still working on a custom picture of the girl on the horse. I've got it all completely sketched out. Next I'll add the color. I try to make my custom pictures as realistic as possible without making them look too realistic. Sometimes I purposely leave out details so the picture doesn't look so much like the picture that it doesn't look I actually drew anything. I will be sure and post pictures once I've added color!

No comments:

Post a Comment